Sunday 18 November 2012

The joys and uncertainties of following your dreams...

Yesterday I worked on a new design for my upcoming Etsy business. Up until now I have only been working with gemstones not focusing too much on the "Business" aspect of things.Just doing what i love and not thinking
there are hundreds, probably thousands of jewelry pieces being sold on Etsy using Gemstones... 
Have i really got what it takes to stand out in the crowd?(gulp!)
Or will All the time energy and not to mention my fast depleting funds go down the drain?(gulp! gulp!)
I guess i'm at the crossroads all artist face: to follow your dreams or follow the regular paychecks.

I guess only time will tell...



For now im busy in creating my own line,defining my style..spending hours on the development and creation of my pieces and most importantly i'm happy...

As for the rest of the boring business details, I'm taking that slow. I hoped to have my etsy shop up before Christmas.Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment